We are currently looking for a Systems Engineer who will play a pivotal role in delivering several projects for our clients, applying systems engineering processes at every stage of the Project life cycle.
This exciting position presents a great opportunity to learn and expand your knowledge and expertise in Systems Engineering and gain valuable insights into its practical application across diverse sectors such as Transport, Roads, Rail and Energy as well as learn from our principal consultants in their specialist disciplines.
You will have the opportunity to engage with some of the most demanding and intricate projects. At Overmorrow, we prioritise open communication, and we listen to your individual needs. Together, we will work with you on your professional development plan, specialist areas you’re interested in and the tools you want to learn about. This includes training in our next-generation system engineering tools.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with and provide support to the project teams, facilitating and coordinating all necessary reviews, verifications and validations, and ensure that the outcomes of these processes are effectively incorporated into the project deliverables throughout the project lifecycle.
- Maintain consistent information management practices to effectively manage the systems engineering processes by defining and applying a uniform metadata language.
- Implement and maintain informative dashboards that provide valuable project management insights and updates.
- Monitor and facilitate external consultants, ensuring that the elements of their contributions to the project (including verification) align with the overall design, procurement, and construction requirements.
- Support business development and tenders as required.
- Develop and/or adhere to corporate or project-specific management plans and guidelines.
- Undertake any ad-hoc projects, initiatives, and tasks as directed by the Project and/or Engineering Manager.
- 2- 3 years relevant experience in Transport, Road, Rail, Energy-related projects.
- Awareness of software and systems engineering standards ISO/IEC/IEEE 15288, 42010, 29148 is desirable.
- Proficient in data analysis and visualization.
- Ability to develop clearly written documents.
- Keen interest in systems thinking.
- Keen interest in coding and configuring software applications.
- Ability to occasionally travel intrastate.
- A proactive mindset that actively explores innovative approaches and methods
Attractive salary ($100k – $130k)
Learning and Development: together we will agree on your professional development plan, specialist areas you’re interested in and the tools you want to learn about. This includes training in our next-generation system engineering tools.
A healthy combination of working from home, client’s office and the Overmorrow Office.
For all queries or to submit an application, please email us at: [email protected]