Overmorrow Consulting is supporting the Joint Venture between CPB Contractors and United Infrastructure with project management and implementation of Relatics software for the Surface Civil and Alignment Works for the Sydney Metro – Western Sydney Airport rail link between Orchard Hills and the new Western Sydney Airport Station.
The project will deliver approximately 10.4 kilometres of surface and civil works for track formation between Orchard Hills and the new Western Sydney Airport Station. The contract includes:
- 3.5 kilometres of elevated viaduct at Orchard Hills and Luddenham
- 6.7 kilometres of earthworks for track formation
- A 190 metre long rail bridge over the new M12 motorway
- A 20 metre long rail bridge within the airport
- Temporary and permanent access roads
- Bulk earthworks for the stabling and maintenance facility site